Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sized so we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
Take farmhouse chic to a whole new level with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal California King Quilt showcasing stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various colored fabrics in a beautiful pattern of simple block layout in various plaid and striped farmhouse fabrics. Reverses to two different colors - 100% cotton.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on ash grey, creme, and black fabrics
- FARMHOUSE PATTERN: Simple block layout in various plaid and striped Farmhouse fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" black and creme microcheck binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grain sack striped fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Measures approx. 130"Wx115"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: ash grey, biscotti, ink black
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Photo show with Queen-sized Quilt