Stratton King Quilt displays a large primitive star in a country inspired plaid set on a khaki ground.
Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Dominant colors are khaki, muted mustard, brown, green and red orange.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Features a centered 5-point primitive star with patchwork block border and 4 corner stars
- Straight edge with .5" dark khaki binding
- Reverses to solid dark khaki cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 95" long x 105" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo Shown with King Quilt
The Harvest Braided Jute Rug colors coordinate very well with the Stratton collection. To view please "Click Here".