The Stratton King Sham displays a large primitive star in a country inspired plaid set on a khaki ground.
Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green and red orange. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Reverses to khaki.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Features a single 5-point primitive star in center with patchwork block border
- Straight edge with .5" dark khaki binding
- Reverses to solid dark khaki cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 37"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
*** Item sold individually ***