Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sizedso we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
The earthy greens, deep red and warm navy log cabin blocks make the Tea Cabin Quilt stand out from the rest. The accent 8-point stars over tan makes this a timeless quilt to be passed down with pride. Reverses to mossy green, navy and creme plaid.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Log cabin blocks in earthy greens, deep red and warm navy with accent 8-point stars in solid tea stain make this a timeless quilt to be passed down with pride
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut green plaid binding
- Reverses to mossy green, navy and creme plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 130Wx115L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: moss green, dark khaki, deep red
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
*Shown with Queen Photo