The earthy greens, deep red and warm navy log cabin blocks make the Tea Cabin Quilt stand out from the rest. The accent 8-point stars over tan makes this a timeless quilt to be passed down with pride. Reverses to mossy green, navy and creme plaid.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Log cabin blocks in earthy greens, deep red and warm navy with accent 8-point stars in solid tea stain make this a timeless quilt to be passed down with pride
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut green plaid binding
- Reverses to mossy green, navy and creme plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 120"Wx105"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: moss green, dark khaki, deep red
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
*Shown with Queen Photo