A muted color scheme with detailed ruffling makes our Crosswoods King Sham a sophisticated yet cozy beauty.
This 21x37 pillow cover dresses your ordinary pillows in floral-inspired fabrics creating a patchwork tapestry of tan, brown, green, red, and blue - reminiscent of a flowering field bordering an old forest.
The homemade feel of this all-cotton decorative sham adds heirloom appeal to your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. It reverses to a delicate floral pattern with three wooden buttons.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Sold Individually