The Crosswoods Sham takes inspiration from a well traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries old forests.
Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty.
100% cotton, hand quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Smaller block patches in random fabric layout
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics, .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 27"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually