Neutral brown tones create a calming and restful respite with the Rory King Quilt. Featuring an irregular block layout and an outer border in black and tan chambray plaid, our 105Wx95L quilt invites you into a space with cozy color and warm design.
The various greige, chocolate brown, and tan plaids with occasional patchwork in antique stripes provide a distinct, relaxed look for this all cotton hand-quilted bedspread.
The reverse side showcases textured greige chambray fabric.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 95" long x 105" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Greige, Chocolate, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe