The Rory Quilt features an irregular block layout and an outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid bringing a rural sophistication.
Various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and stripes dominate this all-cotton quilt. Reverses to textured greige chambray.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout with outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 68"Wx86"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: geige, chocolate, and natural
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Photo shown with queen-sized quilt